This absence reporting system used at Agnes Davidson is called SafeArrival through the School Messanger system. SafeArrival allows you to report your child’s absence quickly and conveniently in one of three ways:
1. Website - Note: You will need to set up an account before you can use the website to report an abscence.
2.. School Messanger APP with SafeArrival - Note: You will need to set up an account before you can use the app to report an abscence.
3. Call Toll Free Number 1-866-879-1041(toll free - School Connects School)
* All absences need to be reported before the 8:38 am bell time. If you miss the 8:38 am deadline it is not necessary to call the school, please wait until the SafeArrival System contacts you to excuse the absence or late.
* For early departures or same day leave & return absences, please come to the office when picking up or dropping off your child.
* Report half day absences as late arrivals.
* When confirming an absence please make sure to press 2 at the end of the call, otherwise the system will continue to call until student absences are confirmed.
* All absence reporting methods are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
* SafeArrival website allows you to report absences, update contact phone numbers and email addresses should they change, as well as review messages sent through our SchoolConnects system.
* All absence reporting should go through the SafeArrival website, app or toll-free number. Please do not contact the school directly to report an absence.
Click Here to report an abscence;